A double density shell provides outer protection whilst underneath this, layers of Kevlar and shockproof materials work together to minimise the effects of knocks or strikes. Engineered with Air-Tech ventilated neoprene on the inside to help prevent heat build-up in your horse's legs. Combined with silicone air vents on the exterior and you for optimum breathability. A Flex tech zone has been incorporated for unrestricted movement and elastic straps with quick release clips allow for easy and quick removal.
Lined with comfort dry lining (CDL) these boots are comfortable, practical and strong. Fetlock boots offer shockproof protection whilst jumping and look great alongside our Kevlar Airtechnology Tendon Boots.
Your Kevlar Airtechnology Fetlock Boots have been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying.
- Kevlar and shockproof protection behind a double density outer shell
- Anatomically shaped for comfort and ease of use
- Air-Tech ventilated neoprene inner layer lined with comfort dry lining (CDL)
- Double silicone ventilation vents
- Flex Tech zone for unrestricted movement
- Elastic straps and quick release tips
- Sold in pairs
- Your Kevlar Airtechnology Fetlock Boots comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag
First remove hair & dried sweat with brush. Then ensure all fastenings are closed and machine wash at 30º using non-bio liquid. We recommend washing inside our 'Horse Boots Wash Bag'. Dry naturally away from direct heat sources