Tomt på lager! Kommer på lager igjen om ca. 2 uker.
Magnetic Poll Bands can help to relieve tension and relax the horse´s poll area.
Simple and easy to attach to a head collar. Magnetic poll bands can also help reduce stress levels in nervous or anxious horses.
Magnetic Poll Band Key features...
- Made from breathable neoprene which moulds to contour the horse´s head
- Attaches easily to head collar behind ears
- 6 magnets situated within the band to treat the poll area
- Each magnet is a 600 Gauss high energy flexible ferrite magnet with 50mm plume field zone
- Can help calm horses with stable vices
- Can help relax nervous horses before a competition
- Cannot be used whilst the horse is exercising. Horse must be at rest with a regular heart rate
- Hand wash only in cool water with mild soap/non-bio liquid. Rinse thoroughly and dry naturally
Our magnetic poll bands are endorsed by vets & trainers worldwide
Combing USA’s technology in magnets with our experience in rugs and boots we have enjoyed worldwide success in all disciplines of the equine industry and helped many a top racehorse, event horse, dressage horse, etc. to keep training and competing with the aid of our magnetic products. Premier Equine´s Magni-Teque range has also been endorsed by veterinary practices for the purpose of healing after surgery.
Why use magnets? The following benefits have been reported…
Improved circulation - Reduced muscle tension - Aids recovery of muscle fatigue - Stimulation of tissue oxygen supply - Soothes skeletal aches - Eliminates toxins - Aids cell renewal - Reduces inflammation - Reduces pain - Enhances healing - Alleviates symptoms of arthritis & rheumatism - Stimulates production of elastin & collagen which is essential for the development of new cells - Regenerates damaged tissue
How long do you use the treatment?
Use half an hour to one hour per day the first week and gradually build up to four hours a day for optimum treatment. Can be worn for a maximum of twelve hours.
Do not use when horse is exercising. Horse must be at rest with a regular heart rate.