KUN 1 PÅ LAGER IGJEN!
A stylish wool jumping numnah cut to follow the shape of your saddle.
Merino wool knitted onto cotton yarn gives you all the wool you need with no skin attached. The natural fibres of wool are less likely to cause skin reactions or allergies. Wool has the ability to absorb up to 30% of its own weight in moisture, keeping your horse dry and comfortable. Real wool is still one of the most technically advanced materials in the world and probably the best you can use under a saddle pad.
A 2520 denier ballistic nylon girth panel provides anti-rub protection and double Velcro adjustable straps help with girthing. A high class wool saddle pad suitable for everyday or competition use - fully machine washable.
Wool Numnah Key features...
- Highest quality cotton
- Half lined with grade 1 merino wool
- GP/Jump cut
- High wither design
- New spine and girth cover design
- Anti-wick fibres in the filling draw away sweat and moisture
- Minimises heat and sweat build up
- Anti-rub protection
- Adjustable Velcro straps to help with practical girthing
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally.